Top 28 Romantic Spots in DC
If you’re looking for a cozy spot to canoodle, or a fun way to bundle up and bear the cold weather, Washington, DC has an array of romantic spots throughout the city that will satisfy all of your love-life’s needs.
Ice skating is one of the most popular winter past times that can be equally fun as it is romantic. And DC offers more than one great skating spot in close proximity to the picturesque Potomac River:
- The typical favorite is the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden Skating Rink which offers a scenic skate while sculptures surround you.
- Also popular is the newest Capital Riverfront Ice Rink in Canal Park, as well as the Washington Harbour Ice Rink.
Weather permitting; the Tidal Basin is one of the most scenic areas within the nation’s capital. It offers great views that make the historic area so serene, while offering access to the Jefferson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials.
If the February weather outside is too frightful, there are still several romantic date spots for you and your date to get smitten without wearing mittens.
- The Kennedy Center for Performing Arts is a famous venue that offers concerts, musicals and theatrical shows along with a beautiful view of the city from its steps.
- Table #67 at DC Coast is the perfect secluded table for two that provides delicious foods paired with good views of 14th and K Streets.
- The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown lobby offers the fireside coziness that many couples seek out during the wintry days. Perfect for a quick cocktail or an extended stay at the Degrees Bistro.
For information on all 28 Romantic Spots for the month of February, please visit here.