The Look: 9 Stylish Ways to Make Athleisure Look Upscale
Did you expect high fashion to let athleisure win?
This spring’s functional runway looks come in the most tongue-in-cheek forms. Here, nine items for you to covet:
1. Gucci sweatshirt, $1,200 at Net-a-porter.com.
2. Sofie D’Hoore Champ jacket, $700 at Erdon, Old City.
3. Hooded sweatshirt dress, $50 at Zara, Rittenhouse.
4. Off-White pointed-toe mules, $960 at Kirna Zabête, Bryn Mawr.
(Styling note: Satin mules effortlessly elevate weekend wear.)
5. Amberella Go Away Goth Heart hat, $35 at Amberellaxo.com.
6. Conscious sports bra, $25 at H&M, multiple locations.
7. Manning Cartell Open Season leather trousers, $623 at Farfetch.com.
8. Rebecca Minkoff Bree leather belt bag, $195 at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bala Cynwyd.
(Styling note: The new belt bags are a far cry from old-school fanny packs.)
9. Sticks + Stones Howlite Nugget earrings, $35 at Stickstonestyle.com.
Published as “The Look: Practical Magic” in the May 2018 issue of Philadelphia magazine.