10 Best Stocking Stuffers to Buy in Philly
Sometimes the small stuff is the most fun to buy. There isn’t any pressure to go grand or over-the-top; a stocking stuffer is just that—a little extra goodness stuffed into Christmas morning.
But what exactly makes for a good mini-gift? Nail polish, lottery tickets and mini hand lotions are all standbys, but we’ve rounded up 10 less expected treats, all available right here in Philly. Happy stocking-stuffing.
1. A tasty treat. Rye Whiskey caramel sauce, $24 at Terrain, Glen Mills.
2. A crazy pair of socks. Pendleton Lahaina Wave crew socks, $12.50 at P’s & Q’s, South Street.
3. A dapper flask. Duke & Winston needlepoint Royal Scots flask, $65 at Duke & Winston, Rittenhouse.
4. A whimsical phone case. Moschino Fudgesicle Smile case, $85 at Joan Shepp, Rittenhouse.
5. A hometown mug. $8 at Pilot & Captain, Pilotandcaptain.com.
6. A pile of (dark chocolate) bark. Marcie Blaine chocolate bark, $7.50 at Verde, Old City.
7. A bright little coin purse. Baggu leather coin purse, $18 at Omoi Zakka Shop, Rittenhouse.
8. A sweet key tag. $6 each at Three Potato Four, Threepotatofour.com.
9. A boozy bar of soap. $7 at Art In The Age, Old City.
10. A pack of golden playing cards. Idea International cards, $15 at Horne, Shophorne.com.