Market Report: 5 Things You Have to Stop Doing at the Nail Salon
Plus: L.L. Bean is having problems, people are dying their armpit hair, and Beyoncé went business-casual to meet Kate Middleton.
- Yep, talking on your cell phone at the nail salon isn’t cool. And neither is asking for a thick French manicure or acrylic nails. [Byrdie]
- Dyed armpit hair is now a thing. [Huffington Post]
- That was fast: L.L. Bean is all sold out of winter boots. [Yahoo]
- Beyoncé wore a pencil skirt to meet Kate Middleton. [People]
- This is so fun: Gingerbread cookies sporting runway looks made of icing. [Vogue]