Market Report: How To Wash, Fold and Store Your Cashmere
The style and beauty news you need to know this a.m.
- Cashmere season is almost upon us! To prep your cozy looks, read this handy guide to caring for your cashmere. (The key to washing: Do not wring or twist.). [Free People]
- We love the metallic temporary tattoo trend as much as the next person (see: the gorgeous tats from The Geisha House). However, temporary tattoos are just that—temporary. Which is why we’re a little baffled that 24 karat gold and 99.9% silver temporary tattoos just hit the market. [My Jewel Candy]
- There’s a new formula for layering this fall. To master the tricky art of belt-shirt-sweater-blazer combo dressing, consult this handy guide, which uses 13 runway-inspired looks for a lesson in layering. [InStyle]
- We have an inkling nail art will never officially be out of style. The caveat: For work, you’ll have to forgo Hello Kitty designs and instead opt for grown-up hues in minimalist patterns. Here are 30 ways to rock grown-up nail art this fall. [Glamour]
- Curious how to score the beauty looks marching down this season’s runway shows? (Many from this season are surprisingly easy!) Here’s your answer: Into the Gloss has rounded up the best looks from NYFW so far, along with all the buzzy keywords and inspirations needed to get the look (i.e. “youth with a twist, like Catherine Deneuve in Belle du Jour“). [Into the Gloss]