Market Report: You Can Now Customize a Pair of Prada Heels
And other fashion and beauty news to know this morning.
- You can now customize your own pair of Prada heels (cue squeals). Choose from three different heel heights, five different materials, and 37 colors. You can even pick out the color of the sole. Luxury at its best. [The Cut]
- Rumor has it Tim Gunn is angling for a season of Project Runway where all the models are above a size 12. Fingers crossed! [Bustle]
- Turns out the most popular tattoo in Hollywood is an anchor. Looks like everyone from Lady Gaga to Miley Cyrus is rocking the nautical ink. [Refinery 29]
- This geode-inspired nail art by the ladies of The Beauty Department is everything. We’ll be adding it to our weekend to-do list. [The Beauty Department]
- Apparently bunnies are having a major moment in the fashion industry. Stay tuned for a bunny-themed Shoppist post. (Just kidding—maybe.) [Jezebel]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: