Market Report: OMG, These are the Most Insulting Sizing Labels Ever
The fashion and shopping news to know this morning.
- In WTF retail moves, a Japanese company uses the following size labels on its clothing: Twitch, Skinny, Fat and Jumbo. Yes, there are pictures of the actual tags. [Huffington Post]
- The CFDA Awards (basically the Oscars for designers) were last night. The big winner: Joseph Altuzarra. (Whom you’ll soon see at Target!) [Vogue]
- And here’s what everyone wore! RIHANNA. [WWD]
- For $400, you can own a replica of the mustard-stained polo shirt Kanye wears in his ‘All Falls Down’ video. The world must be ending, right? [Fashionista]
- Tunics! The shirt of summer! Here are 15 versions that are totally worthy of hanging in your closet. [StyleList]