Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist:
Market Report: Target’s Designer Collaboration for Fall is Ridiculous
And more style news to know this morning.
- Get excited: Target just announced that its next designer collaboration is … Altuzarra! The 50-piece collection will range in price from $17.99 to $89.99 and hit stores September 14th. [Fashionista]
- Here it is, straight from the horse’s mouth: Levi’s CEO says you should never, ever wash your jeans. [Huffington Post]
- Planning on self-tanning before the holiday weekend? Here’s how to do it right (hint: exfoliate, don’t moisturize right before) and how to fix a self-tanning sesh gone wrong. [Glamour]
- OMG, you won’t believe the bracelet Duchess Camilla wore the other day. [Today]
- Gap got hoaxed! An activist group launched a totally fake Gap website on Tuesday as a way to shame the company for its involvement in the Bangladesh factory collapse that killed nine workers. [Forbes]