Property’s Photo of the Week: Philly’s Tallest Skyscaper Is Getting Closer
Is that little CITC we spot reaching for the sky? Gosh, they grow up so fast! Feels like just yesterday we were hungrily perusing local Twitter and Instagram feeds in the hopes of getting a peek into its massive foundation pour. And now, nearly a year later, Philadelphia’s next tallest skyscraper is closer to becoming a reality than ever before.
Officially titled the Comcast Innovation and Technology Center, Comcast’s second tower is due to be complete sometime in 2017. When it opens, its Gensler-designed interior will look like this and will house more Comcast offices, as well as 200-some rooms for the Four Seasons Philadelphia, which, understandably, ditched Logan Square in favor of being, well, up in the air.
Now, if only the higher-ups would reconsider the slide and we’d be set.
Get at us:
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #Phillyscape on your cool Instagram and Twitter pictures. We might just pick yours to be Property’s next Photo of the Week!
- Like Property on Facebook!
- Follow along on the Twitter machine @PropertyPhilly
- Get pin-happy on our fun Pinterest boards Phillyscape and Philly Home
- Send all tips (including fancy Philly area houses like this and this) to email@example.com