Farmhouse Friday: Dancing Deer Asks For $1.95 Million in Chester Springs
Mural-adorned and swathed in updates, the recently listed Dancing Deer Farm is just waiting to have all seven of its bedrooms occupied. The home, a sizable construction situated on four-plus acres in Chester County, offers over 5,400 square feet of living space, in addition to extra room in a carriage house and Pennsylvania bank barn with work space and wood shop.
Here’s the rundown on the main house:
- Built circa 1790; includes three original fireplaces
- Updated by Arcus Design in 1998
- Mud room, finished lower level, laundry room with glass pocket doors
- New cedar shake roof and Gaffney-designed patio
- Kitchen includes Dacor and Thermador appliances, ice maker, built-in computer station
- Bar with butler’s pantry
Two of its three staircases are new and one of them, we should note, leads directly to the master suite, which comes with a separate sitting area, dressing room, and walk-in closet. Of its notable outdoor amenities are a stone pillar cabana, swimming pool, and tennis court; while three adjacent building lots – just over 11 acres – are also available for purchase. Specs and photos below.
THE FINE PRINT
Baths: 3 full, 2 half
Square feet: 5,453
Price: $1.95 million
TREND images via Coldwell Banker Preferred.
Listing: 1019 Messner Rd, Chester Springs, PA, 19425 [Coldwell Banker Preferred]
Get at us:
- Send all tips (including fancy Philly area houses like this and this) to email@example.com
- Like Property on Facebook!
- Follow along on the Twitter machine @PropertyPhilly
- Get pin-happy on our fun Pinterest boards Phillyscape and Philly Home
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #phillyscape on your cool Instagram and Twitter pictures. We might just pick yours to be Property’s next Photo of the Week!