Here’s Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming Bellevue Gets Engaged Event
The Bellevue Gets Engaged is back for a sixth year, y’all! Come join us at the Hyatt at the Bellevue on Sunday, October 25, for a afternoon full of Big Day inspiration from the area’s leading wedding experts.
At this lovely bridal event, you’ll get to:
- Sip on champagne and cocktails, snack on hors d’oeuvres and sample wedding cake from a variety of local bakeries.
- Mix and mingle with Philly-area vendors (see the whole list here) ranging from florists, photographers and stationers to musicians and videographers.
- Watch a gorgeous fashion show featuring Nicole Miller’s 2015 and 2016 collections of bridal, bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride dresses.
- Talk trends and advice with a panel of local wedding experts.
- Enter for a chance to win amazing prizes, including an overnight stay at the Hyatt at The Bellevue and a $500 gift certificate towards a Nicole Miller Bridal gown.
- Go home with a gift bag filled with goodies from the shops and businesses inside the Bellevue.
Tickets for the event, which runs from 12-3:30 pm, are $50 each and can be purchased online here. It’s going to be a lot of fun, so we suggest you invite your mom or a bridesmaid or two to come along, too. See you there!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.