Here’s Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming Bellevue Gets Engaged Event
The Bellevue Gets Engaged is back for a sixth year, y’all! Come join us at the Hyatt at the Bellevue on Sunday, October 25, for a afternoon full of Big Day inspiration from the area’s leading wedding experts.
At this lovely bridal event, you’ll get to:
- Sip on champagne and cocktails, snack on hors d’oeuvres and sample wedding cake from a variety of local bakeries.
- Mix and mingle with Philly-area vendors (see the whole list here) ranging from florists, photographers and stationers to musicians and videographers.
- Watch a gorgeous fashion show featuring Nicole Miller’s 2015 and 2016 collections of bridal, bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride dresses.
- Talk trends and advice with a panel of local wedding experts.
- Enter for a chance to win amazing prizes, including an overnight stay at the Hyatt at The Bellevue and a $500 gift certificate towards a Nicole Miller Bridal gown.
- Go home with a gift bag filled with goodies from the shops and businesses inside the Bellevue.
Tickets for the event, which runs from 12-3:30 pm, are $50 each and can be purchased online here. It’s going to be a lot of fun, so we suggest you invite your mom or a bridesmaid or two to come along, too. See you there!
Like PW on Facebook | Follow PW on Twitter | Sign up for the PW newsletter
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.