Here Are All the Details for the Upcoming Bellevue Gets Engaged Bridal Event!
On Sunday, October 12th, we here at Philadelphia Wedding will be hanging out at the Shops at the Bellevue for the fifth and fabulous Bellevue Gets Engaged!
At this lovely Sunday-afternoon event (it goes from 12-4), you’ll get to:
- Sip champagne and cool cocktails, and nibble on tasty wedding cake from local bakers, as well as a sample of so-good hors d’oeuvres .
- Chat with some seriously awesome local vendors—you can see the entire list here—ranging from photographers, florists and stationers to musicians, beauty experts and registry-store owners.
- Watch a fashion show (we always love this part!) featuring the entire collection of Nicole Miller 2014-15 bridal, bridesmaid and mother-of-the-bride styles. You’ll hardly be able to write down the ones you love quickly enough. (And very conveniently, you can then go downstairs to the Nicole Miller boutique and make an appointment to try on your faves!)
- Listen to a panel featuring wedding experts from the Philadelphia market (including, ahem, yours truly!) chatting about all kinds of wedding fun. (You can ask questions, too!)
- Take home a fab goody bag filled with treats from shops and businesses inside the Bellevue.
Tickets are $50 each—this is an especially nice event to attend with your mom and/or a BFF or two (all the better to ooh and ahh at the dresses during the show!)—and you can get them right here. Hope to see you there.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.