Custom Marchesa, Jonah Hill and Stevie Nicks: the Nuptials of Behati Prinsloo & Adam Levine
Well, I was hoping that today would reveal pictures of Behati Prinsloo’s wedding dress—and while it didn’t, at least there are some fun details to come out about the Namibian Victoria’s Secret model’s wedding to Maroon 5 dude Adam Levine.
- First, the custom Marchesa gown she wore, which we have yet to see (angry emoji) was apparently inspired by this fall 2011 design (yay blush!) that went down the Marchesa designers’ fall 2011 runway. (Except her dress had spaghetti straps.)
- She wore a white suede version of these Loubs.
- Jonah Hill officiated the wedding! Which, what? I can’t say that I have ever in the pop-culture media world before read that Jonah Hill and Adam Levine were besties, but apparently they have known each other forever.
- Her bridesmaids wore white dresses, which, weirdly, I have always kind of liked.
- There appear to have been fireworks.
- Stevie Nicks performed!
Which, you know, is all well and good, but we’re still gonna need pictures of that dress.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.