Tangle presents Tell It Slant on Friday and Saturday. Nine female aerial artists paint a story about friendship and the drama that comes with it.
- William Way debuts a new art exhibit featuring works from its 9th annual Juried Art Competition winners, Devon Reiffer, Danielle Kyberd, and Eric Anthony Berdis. Stop by to check it out while it’s open—now through April 24th.
- It’s OUT at Borgata weekend in Atlantic City, featuring Sarah McLachlan, Kathy Griffin, Wendy Ho and our own Mimi Imfurst. See you there!
- Friday the 13th is Brittany Lynn’s birthday, and to celebrate some of her naughtiest pals are banding together to roast the leggy queen.
- Dr. Timaree and Darryl are DTF again …
- Get weird with Roxoff at Voyeur during this Friday the 13th dance party.
Boxers PHL is throwing with an afternoon Tea Dance of sorts. The daytime dance party is free if you sign up as “going” on their Facebook page.
- Later, Philadelphia Gryphons are hosting their third annual Shamrocks and Jocks fundraiser at Boxers PHL.
- To celebrate out composerBenjamin Britten’s 100th birthday Artsong Repertory Theater Company is throwing De-Composing Britten: Pieces of Benjamin, a tribute concert with sock puppets, at First Unitarian Church of Philadelphia. Get excited for an appearance by operatic drag diva Cookie Diorio.
- Mimi Imfurst, Eric Jaffe and Mistor Fahrenheit are among those joining Pissi Myles Saturday night for What Makes Me Pissi.
- Stimulus is bringing back its popular Throwback Party after a two-year hiatus.
- Venture Inn spins the 50s and 60s with a spooky twist at this week’s Nitty Gritty: Ghost Hop.
Drag queens live-sing Pat Benatar, Bon Jovi and more at Midnight Radio.
- qFLIX is throwing the Gayborhood’s official St. Patrick’s Day party, Kiss Me I’m Irish, at U Bar.
- Have you been to all-male, gay strip show BuffBoyzz yet?
- Come out to West Philly for the Spellbound goth dance party to end your weekend.