Hai Street Kitchen Is in Expansion Mode
Hai Street Kitchen is revving it up as the weather warms up. The sushi burrito fast-casual brand is going mobile with a food truck that will be hitting the streets. This week the truck will be at the following locations:
- Wednesday between 33rd and 34th on Market Street from 11 am to 2 pm.
- Thursday at Almac Pharma Group in Souderton, PA from 10:30 am to 2 pm.
- Friday between 33rd and 34th on Market Street from 11 am to 1:30 pm.
- Friday Evening at Free Will Brewery in Perkasie, PA from 4 pm to 9pm.
- Saturday at 8 Oaks Distillery in New Tripoli, PA from 10:30 am to 6 pm.
But that’s only the tip of what’s happening at High Street. New this spring will be two new rolls:
- Ho-Lee Shrimp features shrimp tempura with Asian slaw, beets, avocado salsa and Hai Street’s spicy mayo
- The Flamin’ Tuna is packed with Yellowfin tuna tartare, crisp romaine, carrots, beets, avocado salsa and gochujang sauce.
And certainly helping Hai Street Kitchen rise on our Fast Casual Tracker, Hai Street now has a location in New York’s Urbanspace Vanderbilt, a year-round food court in Midtown Manhattan at the Helmsley Building, 230 Park Avenue.
High Street Kitchen is also preparing to open in the King of Prussia Mall this July.