Head to Philadelphia Beer Week’s European Vacation Raffle Party
This Tuesday, November 17th, Philly Beer Week is once again picking a brewer and one lucky soul to send to Europe to brew a special collaboration beer.
Chances to go on the trip and pick the brewer to brew the special Philly Beer Week 2016 beer can be bought online for $5 each or 5 for $20. The winner will be picked at City Tap House Logan Square during the a local brewery party held from 6 p.m.to 9 p.m. Brewers will be on hand for the event, bringing special firkins and rare brews along.
This year, the collaborative beer will be brewed with famed Dutch brewer, Menno Olivier, of Brouwerij DeMolen. The trip will take place Tuesday, January 19, 2016 at Brouwerij De Molen in Bodegraven, Netherlands. Train service from Amsterdam to the brewery will be provided. Tom Peters of Monk’s Cafe will also be on the trip, offering offering VIP access and exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of top bars, breweries and other beer spots in Europe. The package includes two roundtrip airline tickets from Philadelphia to Amsterdam, along with accommodations for two nights in Amsterdam.
Additional prizes include tickets to PBW events, brewery tours and more.
Participating local brewers and breweries on this year’s ballot listed below:
- Barren Hill / Dave Wood
- 2nd Story / John Wible
- Broken Goblet / Joe Fazeks
- Conshohocken / Andrew Horne
- Evil Genius / Jon Defibaugh
- Fegley’s Brew Works / Matt Eck
- Flying Fish / Barry Holsten
- Forgotten Boardwalk / Dave Bronstein
- Iron Hill Brewery / Brian Finn
- Manayunk Brewing / Evan Fritz
- Philadelphia Brewing / Ben Schamberg
- River Horse / Chris Rakow
- Round Guys / Scott Rudich
- Saint Benjamin / Christina Burris
- Saucony Creek / Nick Micio
- Shawnee Craft / Rion Spurlock
- Ship Bottom / Robert Zarko
- Spring House / Matt Keasey
- Sly Fox / Brian O’Reilly
- Troegs / Tim Mayhew
- Victory / Mike McLaughlin
- Weyerbacher / Scott Bicksler
- Yards / Tom Kehoe
You don’t have to be present to win, but with all of the good beer, you’ll want to be.
Philly Beer Week [Official]