Want Free Coffee For A Year?
Tomorrow is World Smile Day. And yes, I know. If you’re a grouchy-ass cynic like me (or just deeply distrustful of people who smile for no reason), something like World Smile Day is just the worst.
But if you also happen to like caffeine (as I do), then there’s an upside to this one. Because eight Corner Bakery Cafe locations around Philly (and the burbs) are giving away free coffee for a year to the first 100 people in line tomorrow (Friday, October 2).
The downside? It comes with a free, bright yellow smiley-face mug. And that’s the mug you have to use if you want those free refills. Smiley-faces? Also the worst.
Participating Corner Bakery Locations
• 38th & Market, Philadelphia: 3737 Market Street, Suite 10, Philadelphia, PA
• 17th & JFK, Philadelphia: 1701 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
• Bala Cynwyd: 153 East City Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA
• Horsham: 100 Welsh Road, Unit 100, Horsham, PA
• King of Prussia: 160 N. Gulph Road, Suite 205, King of Prussia, PA
• Newtown: 3 West Road, Newtown, PA
• Moorestown: 400 West Route 38, Unit# 8110 Moorestown, NJ
• Princeton: 3535 US Hwy 1 – Suite 466, Princeton, NJ
First 100 get the mugs. The mugs get you free coffee for a year. So if you’re down, you know where you have to be. And you’re probably going to have to show up pretty early.
World Smile Day [Wikipedia]