Opening This Spring
Kirsten Henri’s piece in today’s Philadelphia Weekly is chock full of goodies for everyone looking forward to the next big opening.
- 707 is promising no entree over $20. The “classic American” cuisine will feature pigs-in-a-blanket, hanger steak with tempura onion rings and reuben spring rolls.
- Fairmount’s Monk’s is still tied up in paperwork with those sticks in the mud, the PLCB.
- Look for the Spruce Street Tria to open in June.
- Can oil-poached Copper River salmon with lemongrass and shiitake risotto get people to go to the Penthouse Lounge and Grille?
- And it still sounds like the end of March for Triumph Brewing Company’s Old City location.
Hops Spring Eternal [Philadelphia Weekly]