A rundown of some recent Uwishunu food posts.
- Who Says You Canâ€™t Barbeque in Winter? Not the folk at Kim’s a Korean BBQ way up in North Philly.
- Jazz Institution Reopens Its Doors – Ortliebs is back with much of the same vibe even if a newly redone kitchen.
- Not Your Average Almond Croissant – Metropolitan Bakery does an almond croissant up right.
- Broke on 10th? Heung Fa beats Wawa – Yep, get stuffed for less than $3.50.
- On a Dining Mission – Checking out Mission Grill at 19th and Arch Streets.