Nothing small about these Quick Bites, open wide and devour!
- Aqua, 705 Chestnut Street, may be opening as soon as Mondy and Michael Klein has the dish.
- Also in Table Talk today it’s noted that Suede is looking to be reborn Triada, a “small-plates restaurant-cum-lounge.” Of course Triada should not to be confused with Tria or Trio. And there’s no truth to the rumor that riage, a small tapas and Emergency Room waiting area is opening near Jefferson.
- Another item of note in TT, especially to those who miss Warmdaddy’s on Front Street, their new RiverView Plaza location is “about a month out.” (Table Talk)
- A. D. Amorosi reports Ortlieb’s Jazzhaus’ new owners, Kevin Mayberry, Andre Myketey and Deependra Logani will take control of Ortlieb’s in September. The old crew should stay, but expect new blood and some national acts.
- A. D. also reports Medusa, 21st and Chestnut, is buzzing about expanding. At least that’s what we think A. D. is saying. (Icepack)
- Feeding Frenzy shares this piece of good news, Australian themed Ants Pants Cafe, 2212 South Street is now serving dinner Wednesday through Sunday. (Feeding Frenzy)
- In New Jersey restaurant news the Courier Post reports Salsarita’s, a cantina at 208 Kings Highway East in Haddonfield is promising authentic Mexican.
- Also new in New Jersey is the 5th Corner Creperie Cafe at 618 Collings Ave in Collingswood. (Courier Post)