Here’s Exactly Where Indego Is Installing 14 New Stations
My, how time flies. Philly’s bike-share system, Indego, has been around for two years now. And to celebrate their birthday, Indego announced where they’ll be installing 14 new stations around town throughout the month of June (eep!). You can see where they’re goin’ below, but also note that Indego will keep us all updated on the status of the installations on their Twitter page.
Along with the announcement of its new locations, Indego also released a handy 2nd Birthday Snapshot with a bunch of tidbits about the company’s success. Fun fact: Indego’s Rittenhouse Square station is the most-used location. We wonder if one of these 14 new convenient stations will snag that title. Here’s where you’ll be able to find the new Indego stations shortly.
- Grays Ferry Avenue and Pemberton Street, Graduate Hospital.
- 40th Street and Woodland Avenue (by the Trolley Portal), University City.
- 38th Street and Spruce Street, University City.
- 38th Street and Market Market Street, University City.
- 30th Street Station East, University City.
- 20th Street and Market Street, Center City.
- 12th Street and Callowhill Street, Callowhill.
- Thompson Street and Palmer Street (by Adaire School), Fishtown.
- Frankford Avenue and Master Street (by Lutheran Settlement House), Fishtown.
- 8th Street & Mifflin Street (by Bok Building), South Philly.
- 15th Street & Castle Avenue (by DiSilvestro Playground), South Philly.
- Passyunk Avenue and Broad Street, South Philly.
- 27th Street & Schuylkill Avenue (by CHOP), Center City.
- 25th Street & Locust Street, Fitler Square.
Like what you’re reading? Stay in touch with Be Well Philly—here’s how:
- Like Be Well Philly on Facebook
- Follow Be Well Philly on Twitter
- Follow Be Well Philly on Instagram
- Follow Be Well Philly on Pinterest
- Get the Be Well Philly Newsletter