11 Ways to Incorporate Pantone’s Emerald Green into Your Workout Wardrobe (Slideshow)
I’m positively swooning over Pantone’s latest color of the year, emerald green. Ever since the company announced its 2013 pick last month, I’ve been keeping my eyes peeled for ways to incorporate it into my wardrobe. So imagine my delight when I began noticing that pops of emerald were beginning to make appearances on running tights and headbands and yoga mats.
Here, 11 awesome finds in perfect emerald green. Happy 2013 to your wardrobe.
>> Check out the slide show for photos, then look for the links below for where to buy them.
Where to Buy
1. Soul, Mind, Breath, Life Tie Dye Capris, $65 at Nordstrom.
2. Patagonia Half Mass Bag, $89 at Zappos.com.
3. Harmony Professional Yoga Mat by Jade Yoga, $70 at Athleta.com.
4. REI Sport T-shirt (in reef green), $24.50 at REI.
5. Marmot Norden Fleece, $93.93 at REI.
6. Merrell Women’s Bare Access Arc 2 Running Shoes, $90 at REI.
7. Skinny Sparkle Apple Green Headband, $12 at Bicbands.com.
8. Women’s Twisted Tempo Running Shorts, $26.97 at Nike.com.
9. Twistband Grass Hair Tie, $2 at Thetwistband.com. (Editor’s note: This tie won’t make the dreaded ponytail kink! Victory!)
10. C9 by Champion Women’s Seamless Cami Bra, $16.99 at Target.
11. Unit-Y Stretch Cotton Leggings, $40 at Nordstrom.