Shop Talk: Get to Know the Stylist Behind Beyoncé’s Lemonade and Formation Tour
Read with coffee: five style headlines to know this a.m.
- This 7/11 (see what we did there), meet Beyoncé’s celebrity stylist, Marni Senofonte, who’s responsible putting together the to-die-for bedazzled leotards for the Formation Tour and amazing Southern-gothic looks throughout Lemonade. [Pop Sugar]
- Chances are, if you’re gonna drop major cash on the latest highly anticipated beauty release, you’re heading to Sephora — so why not get the most bang for your buck? Uncover these little known Sephora perks and learn how to shop like a real beauty insider. (Hint: It involves free makeovers!) [PureWow]
- Speaking of which, the worst thing about visiting Sephora is definitely all the swatching (amiright, ladies?). After even 15 minutes in store your arms looks like it went up against a painter’s palette — and lost. Now, you can walk away swatch-free thanks to Urban Decay’s new lipstick swatch app. It’s free (score!) and all you need to do is upload a selfie to unlock hundreds of mess-free lipstick shades. [Cosmopolitan]
- Plus-sized fashion is in a constant state of evolution. Brands like Torrid are providing plus-sized fast-fashion, while more storied brands are slowly coming around. But if you want to see what the future will look like check out these five plus-sized designers you gotta know. [Man Repeller]
- We wrote about how to quit washing your hair so damn much, and dry shampoo was the star of the show. Here are 10 industry-approved dry shampoos that guarantee fresh, non-greasy roots always. [Harper’s Bazaar]