Shop Talk: Here’s How Much Hair Product You Should Actually Be Using
Read with coffee: five style headlines to know this a.m.
- Ever wondered if you’re using way too much mousse? Too little? Have you ever accidentally gone overboard with the serum and had to leave the house with stringy, greasy hair? Same. Here’s a real breakdown of how much hair product you should be using according to your hair type — and it’s based on gummy candy sizes! [Pure Wow]
- If you’re actually not feeling super refreshed and ready to take on the world this spring, you’re not alone. Try the old fake-it-til-you-make-it method with these 30 awesome outfits that will boost your confidence instantly. Because there’s gotta be a springtime version of Lana Del Rey’s summertime sadness. [Pop Sugar]
- Obsessed with your beauty routine? Check out this embarrassingly realistic list of things all beauty girls do in private. [Byrdie]
- If you’re like me, you’re still waiting for that ah-ma-zing pair of kicks to make you buy into the whole sneakers-are-the-anti-heel trend. Luckily, I found a list of the designer sneakers celebrities are obsessed with — get out your credit cards, people. [Footwear News]
- Is your face still showing signs of the weekend’s debauchery? Um, sorry to say it, but your coworkers can totally tell you’re hungover. Here’s why your skin looks awful after a night of drinking, according to a dermatologist. [GQ]