Shop Talk: The Just-Launched Target Collection You Need to Shop Right Now
Coffee break: The shopping, style and red-carpet news to know now.
- One of our fave style blogs, Who What Wear, launched a collection at Target yesterday, and it’s one of my favorite collaborations yet. It’s now available online and in stores, is priced under $50, and ranges in sizes from 2 to 26. Check it out here and get shopping. [Who What Wear]
- Let the red carpet games begin! The SAG Awards were Saturday night, and celebs didn’t disappoint with looks that ranged from spectacular to, er, a tad saggy. (Looking at you, Susan Sarandon.) Take a coffee break and look through them all, why don’t you? [E! Online]
- Forget five-day shipping on online orders. Uber is partnering with several retailers (think Nordstrom, Rent the Runway, Cole Haan and 1800 Flowers) to deliver your packages to your door within hours. The initiative, called UberRush, is only rolling out in New York, Chicago and San Francisco, but there’s a possibility that it will expand if successful in these markets. Fingers crossed. [Mashable]
- Well, this is interesting: The longer a store gives you to return something, the less likely you are to return it. Maybe that explains why it took me two years to finally return a shirt at Urban Outfitters (which, by the way, they accepted). [Science of Us]
- End of an era: Cindy Crawford is retiring from modeling. [Hemispheres]