Shop Talk: How Your iPhone Is Ruining Your Skin
Read with coffee: 5 style headlines to know this a.m.
- It’s not shocking that all the time you spend with an iPhone pressed against your cheek isn’t great for your skin. After all, everyone knows that dirty, oily screens can lead to pimples. But what is surprising is that cell phones can also lead to saggy “tech neck” (basically turkey neck caused from craning your head) and crow’s feet. [StyleCaster]
- In the latest crazy shakeup in the global fashion world, Raf Simons is stepping down from his post as creative director of Dior’s women’s collections. (Cue major freakouts.) One likely successor: Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy. [WWD]
- Levi’s and Pendleton have collaborated on a limited-edition line of winter pieces for men, including a wool-denim work shirt lined with Pendleton’s signature blanket material, a blanket-lined denim jacket and a great winter blanket. Guys, I highly recommend the jacket. [GQ]
- Calling all weekend warriors: This roundup of 14 awesome DIY Halloween wreaths will make you want to break out your glue gun. Especially the first one with the snakes. [PopSugar]
- DISCO. SHOES. (And Tilda Swinton, lovely fashion alien of this world.) [Go Fug Yourself]