Shop Talk: 10 Haircuts That Will Change Your Life
Read with coffee: The 5 style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- Straight from the golden-haired goddess herself (or probably one of her staff writers), Gwyneth Paltrow dishes on 10 life-changing haircuts you need to consider. Since chopping my own hair recently, I can attest to her claim that a “truly amazing cut will change your life: Every single outfit looks better, for starters.” [Goop]
- One of our favorite fellow style blogs, WhoWhatWear, is launching a collection for Target, and the design renderings are super chic. Things to expect: timeless blazers, printed scarves, and what looks like a trench-length, cargo-esque vest that looks promising – all for under $50. [WhoWhatWear]
- Facebook is rolling out the initial phases of its new shopping section. The brands that pop up for each user to shop will be based on pages he or she has liked in the past, so make sure your Facebook page likes are up-to-date. Only time will tell if this new venture will change the way we shop forever, or simply drive users away. [WWD]
- Ever pick up a gorgeous, totally sheer dress off a rack (I’m looking at you, Free People), fall in love, and then hang it back up again, knowing the pesky visible-undergarment dilemma you’ll have? Behold, this guide to six tricky dress trends and the underwear you need to pull them off. [Refinery29]
- According to fragrance experts at Le Labo, these are the four places you should be spraying your perfume to get the most out of your signature scent: behind the ears, behind the knees, crook of the arm, and hair. Surprising, but the explanation makes a lot of sense, actually. For a double-whammy, make sure you follow this simple trick to make your perfume linger for longer. [PureWow]