Shop Talk: The Only 4 Heels You’ll Ever Need
Read with coffee: The five style headlines you need to know this a.m.
- Great news! We found proof that celebs only really wear four types of shoes, just in a zillion different ways. So if you’re looking to invest in a few wardrobe staples, consider these: the cap-toe pump, the black single-sole pointy-toe pump, the pop-of-color single-sole pointy-toe pump, and the Stuart Weitzman nudist. To see them styled every way you could imagine, check this slideshow out. [Marie Claire]
- Are you accidentally making your perfume expire faster? (Yes, perfume expires.) Learn the dos and don’ts of storing perfume to make sure you’re wearing nothing but the freshest scents. Spoiler alert: That vintage perfume decanter you transferred your L’Impératrice into – that air exposure is harming the fragrance. [Huffington Post]
- We’ve been doing it since the grade school days – carrying around more weight in our bags than we’re supposed to. Sorry to break it to you, but scoliosis isn’t a concern that’s limited to the classroom. To protect your back, a chiropractor determines the ideal weight for every type of handbag. The one I’m bearing in mind: Shoulder bags should weigh no more than ten percent of your total body weight. [SheFinds]
- Our favorite fashion month It Girl isn’t Gigi or Kendall; it’s Madeline Stuart, a young model with Down Syndrome who walked in her first show this year at NYFW. Read about her crazy hustle to get this far, and how she isn’t stopping here. [PopSugar]
- Want all the perks of glowing, runway-ready skin without the hassle of a spa appointment? Ain’t nobody got time for that! Take some pointers from Sunday Riley, who perfected the five-minute, five-step mini-facial backstage at Stella McCartney, and get your skin back on track. [The Coveteur]