Our Top 5 Picks From The Atelier’s Fall Collection
Our favorite fashion illustrator-turned-designer Melissa Noucas of The Atelier just launched her fall line, and we’re obsessed. The usual suspects are there – mugs scrawled with adorable sayings, her signature illustrated stationery – but this season, The Atelier is expanding into covet-worthy leather goods. We’ve rounded up a few of our favorites from the new collection inspired by the modern, jet-setting muse.
- For the most fashionable start to your morning, this Chloé mug ($20) is everything.
- To add a touch of sophistication and je ne se quois to any space, channel your inner Coco and hang a Chanel-inspired print ($18) on your wall.
- Nothing says “I’ve got a little place in Paris” quite like personalized stationery ($36) inspired by a charming european cafe.
- How to look chic while grocery shopping: carry your goods in this printed tote ($25).
- Finally, invest in a classic leather bag ($195) that’s the perfect accessory for any season.