Market Report: When to Throw Out Your Old Makeup (and Why You Need to!)
Old products could be the reason for mysterious chronic breakouts.
- Skin irritation doesn’t seem to be clearing up? It could be your expired foundation. Find out the actual shelf-life of your beauty products. (Warning: You may want to purge your kit after reading). [Well+Good]
- If you haven’t already tossed half your products, beware of this (literally) dirty little secret behind jar moisturizers. Think: Loads of bacteria from dipping your fingers in. The solution? Pump-action containers for the win. [xoJane]
- Christian Louboutin is launching a lipstick line in September, and there’s a surprising reason why it just might (might) be worth $90 a tube. (Hint: It’s cooler than the insanely priced polish). [Stylecaster]
- The lazy girl’s cleanser: drugstore face wipes. Here’s an expert guide to the best ones out there. [Into The Gloss]
- How to rock hair accessories (flower crowns! Headbands! Scarves!) without looking like an eight grader. Yes, it is possible. [The Fashion Spot]