Market Report: The One-Step Cure for Your Puffy ‘Hangover Face’
How to banish post-party bloat.
- There’s nothing worse than waking up with a puffy moon-face after a glass or two (or six) of wine. Enter ‘Super Acids X-treme Hangover Mask‘, which cures dehydrated, puffy, dull skin. Note: It’ll erase your facial puffiness, but not that nasty headache. (For that, drink Pedialyte. Really.) [Huffington Post]
- Yikes: I guarantee you’re making at least three of these manicure mistakes. For instance, using the jet bowls in the pedi chair (bacteria!), drying nails under a UV light (aging!), and filing your nails in a back-and-forth direction (tearing!). Here are 12 of the worst, most surprising nail offenders. [PopSugar]
- In honor of the end of his (brief) tenure at Balenciaga, here’s a look at a day in the life of Alexander Wang. A preview: He sends himself 20 emails a day. [Wall Street Journal]
- Wedding season’s in full swing, which means you need a dress that a) isn’t too splashy, b) isn’t white and c) is comfortable enough to dance/eat/drink in. Here are 27 dresses that’ll land you the honor of Most Stylish Wedding Guest. (Even better than catching the bouquet.) [The Fashion Spot]
- There is a new line of bags out there called “Pussy Pouches,” leather clutches, cross-bodies, totes and overnight bags that bear a distinct vagina-like design. See for yourself. [The Cut]