Market Report: Caitlyn Jenner’s ESPY Look Styled by Philly Stylist
Plus: 26 hilarious responses to Amazon Prime Day.
- Six degrees of separation: Caitlyn Jenner‘s gorgeous ESPY look — an ivory Atelier Versace gown — was put together by Jennifer Rade, a Hollywood power stylist (she’s Angelina Jolie’s go-to) who’s from Huntingdon Valley. [People]
- “#PrimeDay is like when grandma says ‘help yourself to the candy jar!’ but it has nothing but raisins and sugar-free salt water taffy” and 25 other hilarious reactions to Amazon’s (sort of disappointing) take on Black Friday. [Buzzfeed]
- This weekend, I’m totally trying out this gorgeous watercolor mani that actually seems easy enough to do on my own. Who’s with me? [xoVain]
- Ready to feel super-old? Johnny Depp’s daughter, Lily-Rose, is the new face of Chanel. [WWD]
- A small design team out of DC is trying to raise $20,000 to create a line of boxers that hides erections. Yep, you read that right. And yes, hundreds of teenage boys are desperately hoping this project comes to fruition. [Huffington Post]