Market Report: 7 Insider Tips to the Best Zara Shopping Experience
The style headlines to read today.
- Did you know that shopping at Zara on Tuesdays and Thursdays is best? That’s when new arrivals come in. Here, more insider tips to snagging the best stuff at this go-to store. [WhoWhatWear]
- Curling your lashes is the most important step of your beauty routine, but you’re probably doing it all wrong. [The Zoe Report]
- Legendary couturiere Madame Carven died yesterday at the age of 105. Fun fact: She patented the push-up bra? [Glamour]
- Wearing your sunglasses on your head in hot temperatures can warp the frames; use a crust of stale bread to clean dirt off of suede; white wine removes red wine stains. This list of 101 fashion tricks might seem overwhelming, but it’s so, so worth reading. [StyleCaster]
- A high-school senior’s prom dress—which she designed—went viral. And it’s insanely good. I want to wear this. [PopSugar]