Anthropologie’s Mega Sale Is Going On Right Now
Let’s cut right to the chase, shall we? Anthropologie is taking the whole end-of-season sale thing to a whole new level. The shop’s sale section is chock-full of steeply discounted merch, and we sifted through it all to bring you the best of the best.
Here’s what we’re lusting over now.
1. A cozy sweater. My vote is for the cabled Ella pullover with cool side slits. Was $118, now $59.95. Buy here.
2. A pair of colorful coated pants. Get moody with your skinnies with a pair of Citizens of Humanity coated jeans in red or green. (The red is on trend this year — Pantone named ‘marsala’ the color of the year — but military green is also having a moment. Don’t make me choose!) Were $228, now $129.95. Buy them here.
3. A glam robe. It’s going to be cold out there for a while, which means more time indoors. Might as well look ultra-chic in a fancy robe—this one by Fleur Rose does the trick. Was $168, now $89.95. Buy it here.
4. A fringed dress. Fringe is having a moment, and there’s no better entry to the trend than this dress with a fringe and pom-pom trimming. Was $168, now $89.95. Buy it here.
5. A textured jacket. This fuzzy jacket is thin enough to keep on all day. Was $148, now $79.95. Buy it here.
6. An embellished dress. I’m drooling over this embellished peplum one. Was $228, now $119.95. Buy it here.
7. A cool bag. This snake-embossed leather bag by Liebeskind is the new animal print (and it reminds me of Burberry’s hand-painted bags). Was $398, now $249.95. Buy it here.
8. A bold print. In a pencil skirt, it feels almost staid. Was $148, now $79.95. Buy it here.