Market Report: 23 One-Size-Fits-All Gifts To Give This Season
Plus: Top-selling mascaras, designer Build-A-Bears and 50 Cent's $100 underwear.
- Avoid the tricky guesswork of determining sizes by stocking up on one-size-fits-all gifts like clutches, earrings and headphones. Here, 23 ideas to get you started. [Pop Sugar]
- Vivienne Westwood, Karl Lagerfeld and Heidi Klum have all made (ahem, designed) Build-A-Bears for Operation Bobbi Bear, a South African charity that protects sexually abused children. We assume they’re infinitely better than anything we made at the mall. [Vanity Fair]
- Talk about tried and true: These are the top-selling mascaras from big brands like Clinique, Dior and MAC. [The Zoe Report]
- Here’s 50 Cent trying to sell Seth Meyers on $100 underwear. [Late Night with Seth Meyers]
- Now that we’re in the midst of Hanukkah, here is eight days’ worth of blue and gold beauty products. [Vogue]