Market Report: How To Dress At Every Age
The shopping and beauty news to know this a.m.
- Here at Shoppist, we’ve already discussed the cutoff age for mini-skirts (conclusion: it’s murky territory), but what other fashion rules are out there as you progress through the decades? Here’s how you dress for every age. [Refinery29]
- This jewelry can charge your phone…with your veins. No, this isn’t an excerpt from a new Saw movie. [The Higher Learning]
- You know those perfectly poised red hat-donning Emirates Airlines flight attendants that always look amazingly put-together—even after an eight hour red-eye? Well, they’re spilling their beauty secrets. [Huffington Post]
- From DIY zombie makeup to pulling off cheap wigs, these five costume designers explain how to score a one-of-a-kind look (and perhaps ‘Best Costume’) this Halloween. [Fashionista]
- Okay, here’s one more Halloween makeup look—but we sort of want to wear it on a Saturday night, too. [Free People]