Market Report: 11 Budget Buys That Will Make Your Outfit Look More Expensive
Style and shopping headlines to start your week.
- Happy Monday! Here are 11 inexpensive (like, all under $115!) buys that make any outfit look like it cost a million bucks. [WhoWhatWear]
- While I was a tad frightened by the packaging of Christian Louboutin’s new nail polish line, his latest addition is cool: a red polish with a pen-like applicator that lets you paint the underside of your nail in a nod to the famed red soles. It launches today. [InStyle]
- Let’s take a spin through the insanity that is the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book, shall we? First up: a $25,000 silk peacock! [Dallas News]
- A batch of Hermès Birkin bags are being sent back due to complaints that they smell of pot. [Styleite]
- Feared fashion publicist Kelly Cutrone is teaming up with Tory Burch and C. Wonder’s Chris Burch on a clothing line. [WWD]