Market Report: Amazon Opening Its First Brick-And-Mortar Store
And more style and shopping news to start your long weekend.
- In its effort to take over the world, Amazon is opening its first brick-and-mortar store in New York City as an “experiment.” [Wall Street Journal]
- It’s Friday. Let’s look at pictures of dogs wearing cute things. [The Coveteur]
- Have sleeves that won’t stay rolled up? Get them to stay in place with thin hair elastics, and other savvy fashion tricks from Olivia Palermo. [Glamour]
- Check this out: 10 awesome pairs of riding boots, all under $500. [Rank & Style]
- Queen Bey just launched her own shop on fashion app Spring. Who doesn’t want a Beyoncé sweatshirt? [Lucky]