Market Report: 15 Gorgeous iPhone 6 Cases For Your New Device
The fashion and beauty news you need to start your morning.
- If you were one of the lucky shoppers to snag (or you know, camp out for) an iPhone 6, you’ve probably found yourself in a bit of a case rut. But don’t worry: Here are 15 super-stylish ways to protect your new phone. (We’re obsessed with the marble case.) [Lucky]
- Could the 3-ounce limit on liquids on airplanes be a thing of the past? That’s what the TSA is hoping. [Chicago Tribune]
- Class is in session. Kanye West still has 250 hours left of community service which he’s wrapping up by teaching a course at Los Angeles Trade Technical College. The gossip mill is speculating it’s a fashion course. [Vulture]
- The show must go on. Fashion Police, formerly starring the late Joan Rivers will return from hiatus in January without the fashion legend. [Fashionista]
- Skin, meet honey, the newest beauty secret weapon. In celebration of National Honey Month (it’s a thing), here are 12 ways to integrate the ingredient into your beauty routine. [Refinery 29]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: