Market Report: 5 Multitasking Beauty Products You Need in Your Makeup Arsenal
All the fashion and beauty news you need to start your morning.
- Did you know you don’t actually need a separate highlighter and eyeshadow? These multitasking beauty products will save you time and money. [Wall Street Journal]
- Ask anyone who has worn faux eyelashes, those pretty little falsies can be extremely frustrating. Enter: The 10 Emotional Stages of Wearing False Eyelashes. [Bustle]
- Whaaat? OneClique is changing up the shoe game with mix-and-match upper and lower shoe components. The verdict is still out on how functional this really is. [Refinery29]
- Every season, pop culture invades the runway. This year’s iteration is a sweatshirt by Ashish that features a prominent bedazzled Kimye. Shudder. [Fashionista]
- Starting October 2, H&M is launching an eco-conscious denim line in-stores and online. And the styles are absolutely fantastic. [Yahoo]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: