Market Report: How to Care for Your Boots This Fall
All the fashion and beauty news you need to know this morning.
- Did you know vinegar is great for cleaning boots? That and more boot-saving tips right here. [Style List]
- Turns out fall’s beauty looks don’t need to cost you hundreds of dollars. This roundup spotlights 58 beauty products under $25 that are actually legit. [Refinery 29]
- Get your white hats on: the Scandal Collection for The Limited is here on September 23. And get this? It’s extremely chic and true to the Olivia Pope character. We’ll take camel wrap coat, please. [Jezebel]
- Okay, so not all the beauty looks from NYFW were aspirational. (We’re looking at you, Thom Browne.) From tasseled nails to plastic mohawks, these are the looks we’ll pass on. [WWD]
- This year isn’t even over yet and we’ve got roundups of the best celebrity makeovers. You need to check out these shocking transformations—and maybe start booking that hair appointment. [InStyle]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: