Market Report: How to Actually Pull Off the Fall Runway Trends
All the fashion and beauty news you need to know this morning.
- Tackling those fall runway trends is no easy feat. (We swear menswear vests are making a comeback!) To help you don the funkiest of trends this season, we suggest consulting this handy guide. [Refinery 29]
- Just when we thought the new Apple Watch was the biggest Apple news this week, Elie Tahari decided to give them a run for their money. The designer debuted a dress with “50 plus iPhones sewn into the mesh ‘techno-fabric.” [Bustle]
- Apparently there’s a reason Christian Louboutin priced his new nail polish at $50. “I couldn’t think about price,” [Louboutin] said. “There was no reason to add an ordinary product to the beauty category.” Our $8 Essie polish is looking mighty tempting. [New York Times]
- Rejoice! It turns out there actually is a way to get clump-free lashes. Here are three super-easy tips to score lush, separated lashes. [The Beauty Department]
- Guys, there was a Subway (yep, like the sandwich company) fashion show. That is all. [Styleite]