Market Report: This is the Best Foundation You Can Buy at a Drugstore
The style and beauty headlines to start your morning.
- Using a scientific algorithm that combs through editor’s picks, expert recs, consumer reviews and bestseller lists, the best drugstore foundation is … L’Oreal True Match. See the other nine picks here. [Rank & Style]
- The 52 pieces that will get you noticed at Fashion Week. Including Moschino’s $85 iPhone phone case. [The Cut]
- Speaking of Fashion Week, here’s a live blog of all the stylish goings-on in New York right now, featuring all the mag-worthy Instagram pics you could ever want to see. [Huffington Post]
- Okay, on to less sexy things, like … dandruff! My flaky-scalped friends, skip the T-Gel and Head & Shoulders and check out these products, which are awesome at getting rid of flakes. [Into The Gloss]
- Bejeweled toothpicks: the next must-have fashion accessory? (Please god, no.) [Go Fug Yourself]