Market Report: The Shorts Suit is Now a Thing
And other style news to know this morning.
- It’s official: The shorts suit is now a thing. WHYYYY? We blame Pharrell. [Business Insider]
- Did you know there was an award show for perfume excellence? Neither did we—it’s called the Fragrance Foundation Awards. See if your scent made the cut. [Glamour]
- Apparently clothing and accessories proudly displaying James Franco’s face is in high demand on Etsy. Here’s a roundup of the best, if not creepiest, picks. [Styleite]
- Ralph Lauren has been designing neckties since 1967. Check out this 25-page slideshow for a trip through the preppy designer’s sartorial history. [Washington Post]
- Some of us made it to Bonnaroo, the Tennessee music festival; some of us did not. For the latter, here’s a roundup of the coolest (and wackiest) festival looks. [New York Times]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: