Where to Shop This Weekend: Spring Sale Roundup
Spring is—finally and officially—here. We’re excited about this for several reasons: We can finally stow winter boots (I desperately miss my strappy heels), shed winter coats, and break out of our cold-weather hibernation. The first place visit? Any one of these awesome stores, all of which are having major YAY SPRING IS HERE sales.
- Arcadia Boutique: Now through Sunday, if you buy one item, you’ll get a second item of equal or lesser value for 30 percent off. Bonus: This includes all new spring merch.
- Bluefly: Today only, get 10 percent off shoes (think: Gucci, Prada, Pour la Victoire) with code SHOECRAZE.
- Concrete Polish: Get 25 percent off everything in store (the boutique is called Ritual Ritual, and it’s located at 716 North 3rd Street) and online with code EQUINOX.
- Denim Habit: Get 20 percent off storewide now through Wednesday. They’ve got locations in Ardmore, A.C. and Marlton.
- J. Crew: They’re offering 25 percent your entire purchase—both in stores and online—with code HEYSPRING. Psst: Card members, use code CARDLOVE when you make a purchase with your J. Crew card and you’ll get 30 percent off your purchase.
- Madewell: Now through Monday, get 30 percent off “sunshine-friendly” styles with code HELLOSPRING.
- South Moon Under: Get 15 percent off all swimwear in-store and online with code SWIM15.
- Urban Outfitters: Score 25 percent off all dresses and 25 percent off all men’s button-down shirts.