Market Report: The Best And Worst Looks From The SAG Awards
And more style news to know this morning.
- Happy MLK Day! Let’s kick off the week with a roundup of all the looks from Saturday night’s SAG awards. [People]
- Would you wear a crop top at six months pregnant? This star did. I’ve gotta say, I want to love it, but I don’t think I do. [E Online]
- Um, this is terrifying: Turns out wearing Spanx isn’t just uncomfortable, it actually compresses your internal organs. Eek! [Huffington Post]
- Carrie Bradshaw takes on Hallmark! SJP not only has a new shoe line out, she’s also collaborating with Hallmark on a line of greeting cards, stationery and giftwrap. (Note: There will be glitter.) [WWD]
- In a mani rut? These four new ways to wear neutrals will reinvigorate your nail polish love. [The Zoe Report]