Market Report: 60 Shoes You Need To See For Spring 2014
And more style news to know this morning.
- Metallic oxfords! Mesh pumps! Slip-on sneaks! Raffia sandals! Gilded wedges! Spring 2014’s shoes are pure eye-candy heaven, and the best antidote to this dreary Tuesday morning. [Glamour]
- In today’s update on trends we thought were dead, Juicy Couture is
desperately trying to stay relevantbringing back the velour sweatsuit. Please God no. [Huffington Post]
- The latest collaboration everyone’s dying over? Target and Peter Pilotto. (Cue angels singing.) Behold! The look book! [Fashionista]
- Golden Globes 2014: The 10 best beauty looks. All hail the power of a pink lip! [W Magazine]
- PETA must be so pissed right now: Fendi’s fall 2014 menswear show featured a runway covered in goat fur. (It looks just as gross as it sounds.) [Jezebel]