Would You Like a Single or a Double? This Penthouse Condo Can Be Either/Or
As it was their personal pied-à-terre, the current owners felt little need to keep the washer-dryer around in this sky-high penthouse. The machines were removed, therefore, when they got around to renovating the corner unit, but are easily reinstalled should its next occupants wish to have them–though there is a building laundry room and housekeeping is included.
In addition to that remodeling, the former two-bedroom condo was converted into an expansive single-bedroom. This too is easily reverted back to its original layout thanks to the design genius of J&L Designs. Other details of note include 10-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a fully open kitchen design the listing says is “only possible to achieve on the top floor of the [Society Hill] Towers.”
- Wide-plank hardwood floors
- Kitchen: granite tops, wine cooler, ss appliances, island with eating bar.
- Master bathroom: double vanity, frameless glass shower with multiple shower heads
- Outdoor pool, on-site garage parking, fitness center (fees may apply)
- 24/7 front desk
- On-site management, housekeeping staff
- Utilities and basic cable included
THE FINE PRINT
Square feet: 1,201
220 Locust St, Ph 1, Phila, PA, 19106
All TREND photos via Redfin.
Listing: 220 Locust St, Ph 1, Philadelphia, PA, 19106 [BHHS Fox & Roach – City Block Team]