Bernie Robbins Is Holding a Pretty Major Bridal & Diamond Event This Weekend
For all you couples who are still in the market for diamonds (wedding bands, a special pair of studs for the Big Day, or hey, even an engagement ring—we know we’ve got lots of you son-to-be betrothed readers out there who have yet to go shopping with your honey), you might want to carve out some time this weekend to stop by the Bernie Robbins in Marlton, as it is time again for their Annual Bridal Weekend.
Here’s what you will find:
- 50 percent markdowns on loose diamonds, mountings, and ready-to-go engagement rings from designers such as Tacori, Scott K., Michael B., and Kirk Kara
- 20 percent markdowns on wedding bands from Hearts on Fire and more
- Various discounts on bridal party gifts like cufflinks, money clips, earrings, and pretty things of that nature that your groomsmen and bridesmaids will love you for (and, you know, actually use)
- Trunk shows from Hearts on Fire, A Jaffe and Gabriel NY—which means extended collections of wedding and engagement rings from those designers
- A selection of wedding gowns from Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe
- The opportunity to win a $500 spa package from 3000BC when you snap a pic in front of the on-site flower wall by FlowerWall.co
- Light bites and dessert from Courtney’s Kitchen and JB Bakery, plus champagne and cosmos
This is happening Friday, March 31st and Saturday, April 1st from 10am-7:30pm. You can make an appointment if you like (just call the store) or just stop by and see what sparkles most to you. Happy shopping!
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.