Target Just Launched a New Registry App
It’s hard to believe that Target just launched a registry app (considering couples have been picking out wedding gifts there for a million years now) but alas, they have, and now it’s easier than ever to create your newlywed wish list whenever the urge strikes.
We’ve seen a few other popular registry stores, like Crate & Barrel, come out with apps that make registering a much simpler process and we have to say, the convenience and organization of it all is super appealing.
In Target’s case, this is what the app allows you to do:
- Create and manage your registry.
- Peruse Target’s registry essentials, which are organized by category, as well as curated lists of starter items and things that most couples forget to include.
- Add and edit items anytime, anywhere, whether your fiance knows about it or not.
- Use your phone to scan items you find while shopping in-store.
- Share your wish list with friends and family through email and text.
- See how many items your guests have picked off your list.
And, of course, you can do all of your registering online too.
Getting married? Start and end your wedding planning journey with Philadelphia Weddings' guide to the best wedding vendors in the city.